|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||KOSHER HALAL ISO HACCP BRC RSPO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 mt|
|Price:||USD 1900-2100 PER MT|
|Packaging Details:||25 KGS CARTONS|
|Delivery Time:||2 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 MT PER MONTH|
|COLOR:||White To Light Yellow Solid||Full Name:||Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids|
|E Code:||E475||Cas No.:||79665-93-3|
Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids (PGE)
Product Name: PGE
Full Name: Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids
Product Type: Emulsifier, food grade
Color: Cream to light yellow
INS No.: 475
CAS No.: 79665-93-3
Features and Applications
It’s an non-ionic surfactant with characteristics such as high temperature and acid resistance and HLB value is 7.2.
1. In frying margarine, the use of PGE can improve the stability of emulsion system.
2. In puff pastry margarine, the addition of PGE can enhance the plasticity and to achieve a dry surface of margarine.
3. In cake margarine, the fatty acylchain of the PGE can be associated with the fat crystals, therefore to increase the batter volume and to improve the stability of batter.
4. In cakes or other baked products, the use of PGE can enhance the cake batter performance, can improve the crumb structure and increase the cake volume. And the shelf life of these products can be increased.
5. In creams and toppings, the use of PGE can enhance the aeration property and foam stabilization.
6. In fats, PGE can be used to enhance the stability of fats.
(1) Since this product is easily soluble in oils and fats, you can dissolve it in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(2) You can also dissolve this product in warm water at about 60℃ homogeneously, and then mix it with other raw materials for further use.
Recommended Adding Amount:
The addition maximum is 0.01% for bread and pastry, the maximum is 0.3% for ice cream.
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||≤5.0|
|Saponification Value (mgKOH/g)||120-135|
|Iodine Value (g/100g)||≤3.0|
|Sulfated Ash Content %||≤1.0|
|Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb)%||≤0.001|
|Arsenic(Calculated by As)%||≤0.0003|
|Melting Point (℃)||53-58|
Packaging: Net weight: 25kg/Carton
Storage And Transportation
Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened original packaging under the storage conditions (from date of production).
Storage: Avoid sunlight, rain. Store in unbroken packaging at the cool, dry and well-ventilated place. The storage temperature should below 25 ℃ to minimise the agglomeration (the natural tendency).
Transportation: Keep safety of the packaging in the transportation.
1. The production equipment has good stability. All of our production equipments use high-grade food grade stainless steel to ensure that the metal content in the production process does not exceed the standard;
7. We use advanced molecular distillation technology to ensure high content of monoester of food emulsifier and perfect emulsifying product.
2. We have advanced experimental equipment and a large number of experienced R&D engineers. Therefore, we constantly improve the indicators of mature products and continuously develop new products. At the same time, we can provide customers with quality food problem solutions.