|Place of Origin:||HENAN, CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO HACCP KOSHER HALAL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 MTS|
|Price:||FOB QINGDAO : 2100 usd/MT|
|Packaging Details:||25 KGS CARTONS|
|Delivery Time:||WITHIN 2 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||600 MT / MONTH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5MT|
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate(SSL)
Ivory powder or flake-shaped solid. It can be dispersed well in hot water and soluble in ethanol and hot oils and fats with pleasant caramel-like odor. It is an anionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8.3
It can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. It can also be used as an emulsifier in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and vegetable oils, etc.
(1) Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce smooth appearance, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
(4) It can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the preservation time.
(5) It can produce smoother surface, lower broken ratio, higher soaking and boiling resistance for noodle, dried noodle and instant noodle, and make them chewier.
(6) Enhance the quality of quick frozen food, improve their organization and structure, and prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60℃with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
(3) When used in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
Recommended Adding Amount:0.2~0.5 %( Calculated by Flour)
TechnicalIndex (Refer to FCCIV and FAO/WHO)
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
Ester Value (mgKOH/g)
Total lactic acid (%)
Sodium content( %)
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:25KG/CTN(5*5KG)or packaged with moisture proof paper bag, 25kg/bag..
Storage & Transportation:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.